Forgot your Customer (TWIST) ID? Click here to complete a short form, and a CCA representative will contact you.

Apply for Child Care Services

Create Login and Password

Login to Parent Portal

Inclusion Support

Welcome Parents!

This Parent Portal will allow you to request changes or updates to certain information specific to you, such as your child care provider, children in care, co-pay fees, and more.

By registering, you will receive benefits such as being able to submit requests to be processed by a CCA staff person, sign up for text alerts, and more. Please note that not all functions will be available to all registrants, depending upon your status as a CCA parent.

To get started using the Parent Portal, click on the button at right that most closely describes you:

  • I want to apply for child care services through CCA — Apply for Child Care Services
  • I have CCA child care services, but have not registered an account — Create Login and Password
  • I have already registered and have a secure login and password — Login to Parent Portal


Frequently Asked Questions

Parent Education & Training

Children are the most valuable asset; therefore it is essential that you become good consumers of services that support you and your family.

Education & Training

Find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the CCA program.

  1. Is this a secure website?

    Yes, we have ensured that this site meets all of the Texas Workforce Commission security requirements.

  2. Once in the program, how often do you recertify services?

    Eligibility is determined every 12 months.

  3. If my information changes before then, do I need to report it?

    Yes, you MUST report any changes that relate to your household size, income and work hours within 10 days. You will jeopardize your assistance if you fail to meet this requirement.

  4. Is the child care free?

    Your share of cost is based on your family size, income, and the number of children receiving child care assistance. If you are in training, and have no income then CCA will pay the full cost of care.

  5. How does my provider get paid?

    The child care program that you choose agrees to a specific rate based on the age of the child enrolled. You will be assigned a share of cost based on your income, family size and how many children are enrolled in the program. Child Care Assistance will pay the remaining cost directly to the child care provider.

  6. Who do I pay my co-pay to?

    You pay your provider the assigned co-pay and CCA pays the provider the rest.

  7. I can’t afford my parent fee, do you offer any help?

    If you have extenuating circumstances that we can validate, we may be able to offer a temporary reduction. Your assistance will be denied for not paying your cost to the provider, so please ask us if you need help before you get behind.

Test Test
Test Test